Integration of „The surface inspection system“
The integration of a surface inspection system touches many aspects:
- the selection of the right locations for the Surface Sensor under the given environmental conditions,
- the preparation of the mechanical and electrical integration,
- the supply of speed and other (e.g. material) signals,
- the supply of data telegrams for announcing coil and material data to the surface inspection system and,
- optionally, the reception of telegrams with the surface quality information from the ISRA VISION Parsytec system.
However, „The surface inspection system“ helps you cutting a long story short. „The surface inspection system“ follows the plug & play philosophy. A comprehensive integration configurator will reduce integration efforts to the minimum - enabled by a lean inspection beam and a standard-junction box, which require not more than being connected with only one GBit Ethernet cable.
Integration Example: Tandem Mill
Integration Example: Hot Mill (incl. stand-alone bottom side)
Integration Example: Pickling Line