Integration of espresso SI
The integration of a web inspection system touches many aspects:
- the selection of the right locations for the Surface Sensor under the given environmental conditions,
- the preparation of the mechanical and electrical integration,
- the supply of speed and other (e.g. material) signals,
- the supply of data telegrams for announcing reel and material data to the web inspection system, and,
- optionally, the reception of telegrams with the surface quality information from the Parsytec system.
However, espresso SI helps you cutting a long story short by following the "plug & play" philosophy. A comprehensive integration configurator will reduce integration efforts to the minimum - enabled by a learn and IP54-proof sensor and a system cabinet, which require not more than being connected with only one GBit Ethernet cable.
Integration Examples: Paper Transmission
Integration Example: Paper Reflection
Integration Examples: Tissue