DefectTracking - Knowing Which Defects are Critical
Defects change along the processing chain. Defects may become critical or insignificant. Making appropriate blocking, maintenance and process improvement decisions requires knowledge of the history of the defect as it changes from process to process. The EXPERT5i DefectTracking software module tracks defects, building the history of the defect as it travels from process to process.
- Tracking defects across several process steps
- Direct comparison of images of a defect from each process step
- Reliable information about how a defect changes along the process chain:
- What becomes worse?
- What is recovered?
- Optimization of release management
- Efficient blocking of problematic material
- Automatic assignment of identical defects