- Step by Step Introduction for klipfolioTM Personal Dashboard
- Step by Step Introduction for Microsoft Outlook
Step by Step Instruction for klipfolio Personal Dashboard
1. Download and install klipfolioTM Personal Dashboard.
Note: there are english and german software versions available .
2. Launch klipfolioTM Personal Dashboard.
3. Click on the RSS-Logo in the top menu of klipfolioTM (see Figure 1).
4. Enter "http://www.parsytec.de/index.php?id=411&type=100" in the corresponding URL input field and confirm with left click on Add Feed (Figure 2: left).
5. After the Parsytec RSS Feed has been added (Figure 2: right), shut the Feed Viewer window by clicking on Close.
6. Now, the Parsytec RSS Feed has been added to your reader. Get the latest news from the new Parsytec - Surface Quality Yield Management window (Figure 3).
7. By clicking on the Refresh Button (Figure 4) you will get the latest news from all RSS Feeds you have added to your reader (news will be updated every 2 hours by standard).
8. Keep your RSS-News saved: Choose Preferences -> Show Preferences from the main menu, go to the General sheet and activate Never remove old items in the marked drop down menu (see Figure 5).
9. (optional) Customize your reader by closing windows (klips), which you don't need: right-click on the corresponding klip-icon in the header of the klip. Choose Manage Clip -> Hide or Manage Klip -> Delete from the context menu (e.g. Figure 6).
Step by Step Instruction for Outlook
It is possible to add and read RSS Feeds in Outlook. Just install the freeware plugin RSS Popper and get the latest RSS News from the new RSS folder.
Note: You will have to ensure, that the Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 (~24 MB download) is installed on your computer.
1. Download and install the latest Version of RSS Popper (0.5 MB).
2. Ensure, that Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 (~24 MB download) is installed on your computer.
3. Launch Outlook and find a new shortcut bar below the standard shortcuts (Figure 1, top). You will also find a new folder (named "RSS") in your email folder list (Figure 1, left).
4. Click on RSS Popper -> Edit Feeds in the shortcut bar (Figure 1, top) to open the Feeds Info window (Figure 2).
5. Click on the New button (Figure 2, right) and choose RSS/Atom Feed.
6. Type "http://www.parsytec.de/index.php?id=411&type=100" in the Link input field and confirm with clicking twice on OK (Figure 3).
7. Now, the Parsytec RSS Feed has been added to your RSS list (Figure 4). Customize your list by enabling, disabling or deleting RSS Feeds, which you don't need. Then close the Feeds Info windows by clicking on OK.
8. Activate the RSS Feed by clicking on RSS is OFF in the RSS shortcut bar (it will turn into RSS is ON). Now you will receive the latest Parsytec News in your RSS folder (Figure 5).
(Not needed subfolders can be deleted: right-click on the corresponding folder, choose Delete FolderName ... )